[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Jonathan De Graeve'" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 Cc:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] debuging of captive portal
 Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:54:04 -0500
Yes, I spoke with pfSense developers, so far they told me that they used
identical files and that they don't know what the problem could be.... so I
came here...

What could cause the problem? How does the MAC are obtained, I saw it reads
arp tables somewhere, am I correct?

And still how can I debug?