[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  "a.gatta" <a dot gatta at tiscali dot it>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Openvpn, problem with Inbound Nat on Opt interface
 Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 2006 22:07:09 +0100
Am Donnerstag, den 23.03.2006, 19:11 +0100 schrieb a.gatta:

> It seems that m0n0 is not doing nat on Opt 1 for inbound connections
> and, worste thing, seems like that any connection in the outbound
> direction is dropped by the clinup rule ( any any drop ).
I can't see any firewall rules for opt1. Please be sure to add an
incoming rule to 192.168.30.3 from "local lan" on opt1.

> Attach you will find the xml config file and the output from
> "status.php" (file: monoinfo.txt)
Are there any good reasons for choosing tcp as tunneling protocol? Udp
is much more better in case of openvpn. Second: Any good reason for
doing NAT?

BR,
  PIT

 copyleft(c) by |           *** PUBLIC flooding detected from erikyyy
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_      THAT's an erik, pholx.... ;)   --