[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan Wagoner" <Ryan at wgnrs dot dynu dot com>
 To:  "Ryan Peterson" <OCRyan at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IP330 WebGui not coming up, even with spoofmac
 Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:13:28 -0500
You sure you know which port is assigned to what. Going from left to right its fxp0, 1, 2
respectively.

When I installed mine I had it running on another machine, then I downloaded the config file, added
the spoofmac and changed the interfaces to fxp0,1,2 and then uploaded the config file through webgui
to that machine. When it went to restart I pulled the compact flash card and ide adapter and stuck
it in the ip330. Booted it up and it just worked.