[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nicolai Scheer <scope at planetavent dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP and Remote Desktop
 Date:  Fri, 24 Mar 2006 00:20:14 +0100
Hi!

For several weeks my setup

home - m0n0wall - internet - draytek router - me

worked great.
I reached my home network via pptp and used the remote desktop (windows xp).

Since yesterday, I the remote desktop does not work anymore... I can log
on, but then, the screen freezes, showing that the network broke down.
But it has not, for example the m0n0wall web interface is reachable all
the time...
I tested with several pcs that are connected to my home Lan...

Is it possible, that this is a m0n0wall issue?
I noticed the follwing line showing up in the log when the described
things happen:

mpd: [pt0] rec'd unexpected protocol IP on link -1

Any ideas?

Thanks!

bye,

Nico