[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ryan Peterson <OCRyan at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Ryan Wagoner <Ryan at wgnrs dot dynu dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IP330 WebGui not coming up, even with spoofmac
 Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:37:01 -0800 (PST)
Yes, I tried them all. I'm using fxp1 currently, the middle one so it takes the guess work out.
It's definitly the LAN port, beause when I connect a client to it the IP330 does give me a DHCP
address. I can then go through the console port and choose "PING" on the IP330 and type in the
client that got the DHCP address and it does respond. But I still can not get to the GUI going to
192.168.1.1, nor can I ping 192.168.1.1.

Thanks.