[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stefan Frank <Mono dot General at RootServices dot Biz>
 To:  troy at twisted dot net, MonoWall-General List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: x.509 certificate and RSA key specific instructions for M0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 24 Mar 2006 05:43:40 +0100
Hello Troy,

Sorry for the late answer i had some busy days ;)

I am not really sure what the problem is - it should work fine. If you
use the
same commands then it will work. Make sure that you copy the complete data
in the generated key files into the correct forms from the webGUI. If
you stil
have problems let me know.

--
Best regards,