[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stefan Frank <Mono dot General at RootServices dot Biz>
 To:  MonoWall-General List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: x.509 certificate and RSA key specific instructions for M0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 24 Mar 2006 06:30:34 +0100
Troy,

I wasnt able to email you directly to your mail adress.

<troy at twisted dot net>: host oz.twisted.net[69.211.34.241] said: 554
<Mono dot General at RootServices dot Biz>: Sender address rejected: Biz domains are
being blocked by the mailserver purposely.

I can try to help with some investigation but that should be done private.
Make sure that i can answer directly and then send me a mail.

--
Best regards,
Stefan Frank

Looking for Monowall Adjustment?