[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IP330 performance issues
 Date:  Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:37:26 -0500
On 3/20/06, Ryan Wagoner <Ryan at wgnrs dot dynu dot com> wrote:
> I have monowall 1.21 installed on a nokia ip330 box. It's a 167mhz cpu
> with 64mb of ram.

You sure it's 167 MHz?  Most of those that I've seen are 300 MHz, IIRC.

22 Mb through a 167 MHz box is good.  If it's 300 MHz, that's not so
good, but I believe that's pretty much in line with what people tend
to get through those Nokia boxes.  Normally you should expect to get
40-50 Mb through a 300 MHz, but from what I've heard from others on
this list in the past, mid-20 Mbps is normal on the Nokia boxes.

-Chris