[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  "a.gatta" <a dot gatta at tiscali dot it>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Openvpn, problem with Inbound Nat on Opt interface
 Date:  Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:38:46 +0100
http://sites.inka.de/sites/bigred/devel/tcp-tcp.html

> Nat (outbound,hiding behind opt 1 address my Lan segment ) is the only
> way I can reach networks behind the openvpn servers.
OK.

> I am tryng to manage connections initiated from network behind the
> openvpn server to my Lan segment ( with inbound nat, ie. to reach a Lan
> host on ssh service).
The only redirect rule on interface tun1 I can see is for RDP:
rdr tun1 0.0.0.0/0 port 3389 -> 192.168.30.3 port 3389 tcp

Second, as I mentioned earlier, you'll have to assign firewall rules for
the redirect rule (inbound nat rule).

BR,
  PIT

 copyleft(c) by |   _-_     I am NOT a kludge! I am a computer!   -- tts
 Peter Allgeyer | 0(o_o)0