[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniel Weinand <listmail at sharpedit dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: connection problems ([pppoe] LCP: no reply to 1 echo request(s))
 Date:  Sat, 25 Mar 2006 22:26:57 +0100
Am Sat, 25 Mar 2006 22:12:09 +0100 schrieb Gianluca Bosco:

> What modem are you using (brand/model)? Are you running the last
> firmware on it?
modem is a LUCENT CELL 19A-BX-AR provided by my ISP Arcor.
FW is labeled as 3.2.12(BE4.B2)2.213

> In addition, make sure the cables and filter going to the telephone
> stick are OK.
looks like there are no problems with the cables.

i have another modem and will try it. but i think there are problems
with my DSL line in general. speed is slow too.

but because Arcor is such a <ironic>great</ironic> ISP there is no qualified support.

do you think it depends on the line itself, or can there be other problems?

greets