[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thomas Koch [TiKay Event]" <tikay dot event at googlemail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: connection problems ([pppoe] LCP: no reply to 1 echo request(s))
 Date:  Sat, 25 Mar 2006 22:44:54 +0100
At the moment I have the same Problems with Arcor. I wrote them some
day before the i get only half of the possible bandwidth and advised
me to make some speedchecks.
Just five minutes before this mal, I had to reset my m0n0wall and my
modem to get a human-friendly connection. Before this, I had a
badwidth around 3 kbyte/s and a ping at 4000ms.

Its nothing with your m0n0wall, its a arcorwide problem.

MfG

Thomas

2006/3/25, Daniel Weinand <listmail at sharpedit dot net>:
> Am Sat, 25 Mar 2006 22:12:09 +0100 schrieb Gianluca Bosco:
>
> > What modem are you using (brand/model)? Are you running the last
> > firmware on it?
> modem is a LUCENT CELL 19A-BX-AR provided by my ISP Arcor.
> FW is labeled as 3.2.12(BE4.B2)2.213
>
> > In addition, make sure the cables and filter going to the telephone
> > stick are OK.
> looks like there are no problems with the cables.
>
> i have another modem and will try it. but i think there are problems
> with my DSL line in general. speed is slow too.
>
> but because Arcor is such a <ironic>great</ironic> ISP there is no qualified support.
>
> do you think it depends on the line itself, or can there be other problems?
>

> greets

TiKay Event

Website: www.tikay-event.de
eMail: info at tikay dash event dot de

Thomas Koch

Beien-Weg 30
D-44623 Herne

Telefon: (0 23 23) 3 98 29 71
Telefax: (0 23 23) 3 98 29 72
Mobil: (0 17 8) 1 53 51 17 !!! Achtung, neue Mobilnummer !!!