[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <info at tikay dash event dot de>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: connection problems ([pppoe] LCP: no reply to 1 echo request(s))
 Date:  Mon, 27 Mar 2006 01:27:31 +0200
My Arcor ADSL2+ 16mbit/s is fine and I never had issues with the ADSL 3 mbit/s I had before for the
last 2 years. However I have a backupline at the office which is from T-COM that showed similiar
things middle of last week. My downloads were chopped to less than 64 kbit/s. Tried different
accounts on that line, always the same. Therefor I don't think that it's provider specific. Maybe
regional problems. Who knows, but all my lines are back to normal again since last friday.

Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit