[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marc R. Meshurle Jr." <MarcM at katotech dot com>
 To:  <e dot baroni at baroniechioda dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: SIP RTP-UDP problem
 Date:  Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:55:55 -0500
I have a SIP box behind my m0n0 and it works like a champ. I have
Verizon FIOS 5mb/2mb and have the traffic shaper running to allow the
SIP to have its maximum amount of bandwidth. My SIP also goes back to an
Asterisk server on my friend's network (commercial VoIP provider).

Let me know if I can provide any assistance.

Marc R. Meshurle, Jr.
President, MCP
Kato Technology Solutions, Inc.
Exton, PA. 19341