[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrei Levin <andrei at lanart dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  VPN - SAD problem.
 Date:  Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:21:27 +0200
Hello,

I have a strange problem with my VPN IPSEC between 2 M0n0walls. This
morning I find that my VPN was down. SAD values expired this night but
SAD was not empty. On the other side SAD was empty. When I tried to make
a ping in the reverse direction (I have a terminal access outside the
VPN) my SAD was populated again and I got two lines for each rule. It
seems that the problem depends any how on time changing. The other time
  the same problem happens when I changed the time on the M0n0wall box.

Thank you

Andrei Levin
--
Lan.Art s.r.l.