[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Junior Gillespie" <junior dot gillespie at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall and coax ethernet
 Date:  Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:35:59 -0600
Hello everyone,

I'm going to be using m0n0wall as a firewall solution for Multi-Tenant Unit
(MTU), and am currently investigating solutions available for the existing
coax wiring.  The building is wired with coax from a Directv dish. Thus far,
the following solutions I have available are Corinex AV200 CableLAN Adapter,
Ready-Links Coax Adapter, and CableRAN. They all have some pros and cons,
but I still believe there may be a better solution available that will allow
me to provide data services over the coax at a lower cost. Anyone have any
experience in these products/solutions or recommendations?

Thanks,

Junior