[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Hibl <a underscore blue underscore knight at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Captive portal with Microsoft IAS
 Date:  Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:18:58 -0800 (PST)
I am trying to get the captive portal to work with
IAS. I have it set using the same setting working
settings as the radius authentication for PPTP, but
the authentication always fails. I am using the login
html from the captive portal setup page, which works
using the user manager.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? It looks like this
should work with the latest stable release.

Andrew

http://mail.yahoo.com