[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  "Alex Randjelovic" <alexr at atnetplus dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Routing through IPSEC VPN
 Date:  Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:54:33 +0200
You need 2 "parallel" tunnels, one going from 192.168.1.x to 10.x.x.x and an additional one going
from 192.168.1.x to 192.168.111.x. As both tunnels use the same public IPs as endpoints you should
use unique identifiers for each tunnel. Create a pair of preshared keys at each end to identify so
the traffic of both tunnels don't get mixed up and use these with your tunnels.

Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit