[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  "Alex Randjelovic" <alexr at atnetplus dot com>, "Andrei Levin" <andrei at lanart dot it>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Routing through IPSEC VPN
 Date:  Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:28:24 +0200
This is the easiest way to dump everything into one tunneldefinition but very often not doable
without touching a lot of things at all locations and if you are talking about larger ipsec nets
(more than 2 loactions) nearly impossible. I am using the earlier described solution (parallel
tunnels) even to route traffic from a location1 to a location3 via a location2 (no direct tunnel
between location 1 and location3).

Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit