[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniel Weinand <listmail at sharpedit dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Re: connection problems ([pppoe] LCP: no reply to 1 echo request(s))
 Date:  Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:15:51 +0200
Am Mon, 27 Mar 2006 01:27:31 +0200 schrieb Holger Bauer:

> My Arcor ADSL2+ 16mbit/s is fine and I never had issues with the ADSL 3 mbit/s I had before for
the last 2 years. However I have a backupline at the office which is from T-COM that showed similiar
things middle of last week. My downloads were chopped to less than 64 kbit/s. Tried different
accounts on that line, always the same. Therefor I don't think that it's provider specific. Maybe
regional problems. Who knows, but all my lines are back to normal again since last friday.
ok, be happy that you have no problems with arcor.
since i switched to arcor, there are a lot of problems.

acror says that there are no known problems with my line.
lets hope and wait.

>> Its nothing with your m0n0wall, its a arcorwide problem.
wait for the better days

thanks