[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Goetz Goerisch <goetz at goerisch dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Underlaying OS - A decision yet?
 Date:  Tue, 28 Mar 2006 20:21:25 +0200
Hi Manuel,

I like your project very much and I'm running m0n0wall 24x7 on my DSL
line and it works great!

What I would like to know, what next steps are you going to take
regarding the underlaying OS or the future of m0n0wall.

I know there is a 1.3alpha build with FreeBSD 6.0, but I cannot test
this because there is no WRAP build so far.

Could you please outline your thoughts a little, which input,
feedback you would like to get?

Thank you very much and keep going with the great project!

Best Regards,
Goetz