[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Hibl <a underscore blue underscore knight at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive portal with Microsoft IAS
 Date:  Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:56:02 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone have this working? Like I already
mentioned I can use IAS as my radius server for pptp,
but I always get the "authentication failed" message
when I try to use the captive portal with the standard
authentication page. IS there something I am missing
or should the two be configured identically, using the
same radius client info on IAS?

> (maybe the Login field
> gives a problem and will be fixed in 1.22)

can you give more info on this statement?

Thanks again,

Andrew

--- Jonathan De Graeve <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>

http://mail.yahoo.com