[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Danny Puckett" <dpuckett at comresource dot com>
 To:  "Junior Gillespie" <junior dot gillespie at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall and coax ethernet
 Date:  Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:11:36 -0500
Have you considered a 10base-2 to 10base-t media converter?  We still
have some coax at our warehouse where we just convert them at each end.

http://www.omnitron-systems.com/products/4320_10t2_flexpoint.php

Danny Puckett
Senior Systems Engineer
ComResource Inc.
614-221-6348 x23
CISSP, MCSE:Security, Security+, CCNA, CNA