[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Taylor <PaulTaylor at winn dash dixie dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Running Monowall on a Dell server w/ RAID
 Date:  Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:36:31 -0500
I decided to modify my config.inc file to run the mount command that
Monowall attempts to execute, and output the result:

mount -r /dev/aacd0 /cf

It returns this:

mount: /dev/aacd0a : No such file or directory

So, it looks like perhaps all I need is to add a /dev/aacd0a ??? I'm unclear
on how to do this, since I don't have that particular file on my development
machine.  Is this just a placeholder?  Can I just copy another file and
rename it?

Thanks,
Paul