[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Junior Gillespie" <junior dot gillespie at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall and coax ethernet
 Date:  Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:13:10 -0600
Good news everyone, I've worked out a deal with the Owner and the 2 of the
Adapter manufacturers. The owner has agreed to allow me to offer service to
2 other MTUs and 5 MDUs, which gave me some negotiation muscle with Corinex
and Ready-Links. I've gotten the Adapters down to a very low cost, and have
decided to go with Corinex AV200 CableLAN Adapter. Thanks to all on your
feedbacks and ideas.

Junior