[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] The same SAD story
 Date:  Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:27:11 +0200
Try using the following option at system>advanced:

[ ]Prefer old IPsec SAs
By default, if several SAs match, the newest one is preferred if it's at least 30 seconds old.
Select this option to always prefer old SAs over new ones.

This option should be the same at both ends.

Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit