[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Junior Gillespie" <junior dot gillespie at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Craig FALCONER" <cfalconer at avonside dot school dot nz>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall and coax ethernet
 Date:  Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:44:52 -0600
Yes, that is the idea, to run data over same lenght of coax. Like I
mentioned previously, I have a working solution, just not a cheap solution
unless I wanted to offer IPTV services as well (maybe in future but not
now). As far as using my own DSLAM, a CLEC has the rights to the phone
systems, as they installed the wiring and equipment, so its not exactly an
option available.

--
Thanks,

Junior