[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kai Dittmann <kd dash news at devnull dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP VPN with M0n0wall and Mergic VPN for PalmOS
 Date:  Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:31:15 +0200
Andreas Ferrari schrieb:
> Hello
>
> Does anyone have have experience with this kind of pptp?
> Yesterday I plyed a little bit arround, saw that the the connection to
> the PPTP server (M0n0wall) could be established but on the client side I
> get a connection closed by server:-(

	Works very well for me, Palm T|X + SEM K600i
	via UMTS here in .DE

	PPtP Server Settings are default.

	Are you sure, that your mobile Povider permits
	PPtP-Tunneling ?  (swisscom, orange ?)

	The PPtP-ControlChannel (TCP/1723) may work, but
	what's about GRE Proto for the Tunnel after a
	successful authentication ?

cheers,
-k.