[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  PixSell <pixsell at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Managing m0n0wall from wan
 Date:  Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:43:01 +0200
Hi everybody,

I need some help,
I can manage m0n0wall from wan, it works good, but my wish is to be able to
manage my two wrt54g accesspoints from WAN also.
My network is: http://10.10.10.1:8443 -> (wrt54g) 10.10.10.2 -> (wrt54g)
10.10.10.3

MY config is:

Proto     Source              Port     Destination         Port
Description
*TCP         *                     *         WAN address     8443        WAN
ACCESS TO AP*

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO ??? please HELP
Please fill in all I need to do in the LAN and/or WAN pages

*LAN*
Proto     Source              Port     Destination         Port
Description
*?           ?                       ?        ?
?             WAN ACCESS TO AP*

*WAN*
Proto     Source              Port     Destination         Port
Description
*?           ?                       ?        ?
?             WAN ACCESS TO AP*

*TtHANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP*
**
*Thierry*