[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Richard Parvass" <Richard dot Parvass at aaland dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  NAT multiple subnets
 Date:  Sat, 1 Apr 2006 00:08:11 +0100
I've seen talk of putting several outbound nat rules in for multiple subnets, but is it possible to
use just one nat rule that uses, say, a /22 subnet to encompass multiple subnets? I'm trying to
produce a template configuration that requires minimal changes to drop into site. Example, sites
192.168.1.x, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x all fall under a /22 subnet but are different physical sites separated by
m0n0 VPNs. Will the VPN and outbound NAT function correctly using this /22 (I have to use advanced
OB NAT to allow access to the ADSL modem).

Ta

R.

The information in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and
others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on its contents
is prohibited and may be unlawful.

The opinions expressed in this message are that of the sender and not
necessarily those of Aaland Limited. If you have received this e-mail in
error please notify postmaster at aaland dot co dot uk