[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Rohde" <mrohde at comcast dot net>
 To:  "'Jonathan De Graeve'" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive portal picture issue
 Date:  Sat, 1 Apr 2006 16:31:53 -0500
I am using m0nowall for WiFi access in a City Park here in Richmond, VA
(USA).  We do not require authentication, we simply want those using the
WiFi network to know that it's provided free of charge and there are some
honor restrictions (no porn, etc), which we have really had no problems
with.  We capture their attention then force them to the parks web site
www.monroepark.com so they can see what's going on with park activities and
renovations.  I used the Captive Portal's file manager to upload the 4-jpgs
we use on the page. We are using 1.21 and have been since it's release in
January.

Mike Rohde