[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Flugstad" <chris at cascadelink dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Monitor and Manage multiple M0n0's
 Date:  Mon, 3 Apr 2006 16:29:45 -0700
I know people have asked before and I looked through my 7624 email messages
saved from the m0n0wall mailing list and didnt find any thing that was
helping.

I have 10 m0n0walls out in the field and now the settings in them are
getting very sophisticated.  One being multiple users and other things.  If
i wanted to make users now on all my boxes i'd have to log in and set them
up all manually , or load a new xml config file.  Part of the problem is,
they are all setup different, so i'd have to configure multiple xml files
and it would be cumbersome.  what im looking for is a management tool that
would allow me to make a change, such as the new users to all m0n0walls, and
it would implement that on each box, even though all the boxes are setup
different.

Anyone found something that does this.  Windows software would be the best
since most of our support is windows machines.

Chris