[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monitor and Manage multiple M0n0's
 Date:  Tue, 4 Apr 2006 10:10:15 +0200
The current rolemanager is build with the possibility to integrate it with radius authentication.
The only thing you need todo then is setup the right groups.

I promised to try to integrate this functionality but couldn't finish it for the 1.22 release.

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Engineer

---------
Always read the manual for the correct way to do things because the number of incorrect ways to do
things is almost infinite
---------