[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "C. Andrew Zook" <andrewzook at pdqlocks dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  VPN - Connection goes down, have to reset all branches
 Date:  Tue, 04 Apr 2006 12:38:12 -0400
Hello all,

I have a 5 node vnp set up with all m0n0wall/WRAP appliances running the
latest 1.22.

The main "hub" unit is a static IP, and the other 5 are dynamic. I have
the "hub" set up to accept mobile ipsec connections.

Every time one of the units loses a connection, it will not reconnect
until rebooted.

At each location, the PCs are set to ping www.yahoo.com, the external
address of my firewall (for IP address logging to enable me to pptp to
them to remotely reboot), and an internal ip address at the hub location.

I can't for the life of me figure this one out!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy