[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Tim Vaughan <talltim at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 - Logs filling up with IPSec debug messages
 Date:  Wed, 05 Apr 2006 15:08:37 +0200
On 04.04.06 15:00 +0100, Tim Vaughan wrote:

> With the latest 1.22, racoon seems to have been compiled with debug
> = on or something along those lines as it is filling up the logs
> with debug info.  Is it possible to disable these messages?

Looks like the FreeBSD people changed the ipsec-tools port to use the
"security" syslog facility instead of "daemon", and in the
syslog.conf that m0n0wall uses, these are all logged, including debug
messages. We'll either have to change that back and recompile
ipsec-tools, or modify syslog.conf accordingly.

- Manuel