[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  drovalev at kaluga dash gov dot ru
 To:  "C. Andrew Zook" <andrewzook at pdqlocks dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Ha: Re: Ha: Re: Ha: Re: [m0n0wall] Fw: PPPoE - Problem: I need an IP address!
 Date:  Wed, 5 Apr 2006 17:20:35 +0400
That's it - " the heading ". You will not put there IP the address!!! If to
choose Type-> Static the static address turns out, instead OF PPPoE!!!
It is necessary PPPoE with the static address which I can appoint
itself!!!!

It has turned out:
fxp0: flags=9843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,LINK0,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
             options=40<POLLING>
             inet 192.168.180.13 netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast
192.168.180.255
             ether 00:02:55:90:ca:83
             status: active