[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Taylor <PaulTaylor at winn dash dixie dot com>
 To:  "C. Andrew Zook" <andrewzook at pdqlocks dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monitoring bandwidth - SNMP / M0n0 / Debian (MRTG)
 Date:  Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:54:11 -0400
Andrew,

	If you are looking at a Monowall with multiple machines behind it,
you might also look at the "Firewall States" table, under diagnostics.  That
lets you see exactly what host is going where on the Internet, and which
protocols/ports are being used.  Using this, you'll be able to see what
ports a host is using, so you can tighten down the traffic shaping based on
port, possibly.

Paul