[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thomas Koch [TiKay Event]" <tikay dot event at googlemail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive portal Question
 Date:  Wed, 5 Apr 2006 22:54:52 +0200
There you can upload the images. In your Portalpage you must online enter
the Filename without any folder.

--
TiKay Event

Website: www.tikay-event.de
eMail: info at tikay dash event dot de

Thomas Koch

Beien-Weg 30
D-44623 Herne

Telefon: (0 23 23) 3 98 29 71
Telefax: (0 23 23) 3 98 29 72
Mobil: (0 17 8) 1 53 51 17 !!! Achtung, neue Mobilnummer !!!