[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andy Lee" <andlee at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN bug in 1.21
 Date:  Wed, 5 Apr 2006 17:05:55 -0400
I'm not sure if this is the same problem but a few of my Soekris 4501 and
4801 all with vpn cards seem to reboot when there is vpn activity. Removing
the VPN cards fixes it. They are running m0n0wall 1.21 and I haven't had an
opportunity to investigate this further. I will once I get another Soekris
back from the field.

Are you guys also using the Soekris VPN1411 cards? And have you tried using
the VPN without?