[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "David Sabo" <dsabo at valeven dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  NAT OPT1, OPT2 Same internal IP
 Date:  Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:11:28 -0400

            I got two optional ports. OP1 and OPT2. I need that my server
NAT with different IP for each network.

                        NAT 1:1

                        Interface           External IP
Internal IP

                        OPT1                172.X.X.1

                        OPT2                192.168.X.100

            When I tried  to set this configuration the application throws
the following error: "Another 1:1 rule overlaps with the specified internal

            How could I accomplish this task?

            Thank you very much

David Sabo