[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "C. Andrew Zook" <andrewzook at pdqlocks dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN - Connection goes down, have to reset all branches
 Date:  Tue, 04 Apr 2006 16:00:11 -0400
Sorry, I should have been more descriptive....

If the Internet connection of the hub drops, or the branch locations are
randomly disconnected for some reason, the branch locations do not try
to reconnect until rebooted. The main location cannot contact them to
reconnect as they are on a dynamic IP and it does not know the address.

Andy