[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Scott Danton" <scott dot danton at gallatin dash tn dot gov>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal
 Date:  Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:11:02 -0500
I do not see filemanager on the configuration page for the captive portal page.  Please let me know
where else to look and the version of M0n0wall I need to have

You have the Filemanager in the configurationdialog für the Captive Portal.

There you can upload the images. In your Portalpage you must online enter the Filename without any

2006/4/5, Scott Danton <scott dot danton at gallatin dash tn dot gov>:

> Is there any way to add images to the CF card for the captive portal?

> I have 2 small images that I would like to have on the captive portal.

> I know that I can have a server on the network serve the pictures, but

> the setup that I am thinking about has nothing but the m0n0wall on

> that network segment.  Please advise.

M. Scott Danton

Network Administrator

City of Gallatin

(615) 452-5400 ext 368

* office:  (615) 452-5400 ext. 368

* e-mail:  scott dot danton at gallatin dash tn dot gov