[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Scott Danton" <scott dot danton at gallatin dash tn dot gov>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal
 Date:  Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:11:02 -0500
I do not see filemanager on the configuration page for the captive portal page.  Please let me know
where else to look and the version of M0n0wall I need to have

Thanks,

Scott

There you can upload the images. In your Portalpage you must online enter the Filename without any
folder.

2006/4/5, Scott Danton <scott dot danton at gallatin dash tn dot gov>:

> Is there any way to add images to the CF card for the captive portal?

> I have 2 small images that I would like to have on the captive portal.

> I know that I can have a server on the network serve the pictures, but

> the setup that I am thinking about has nothing but the m0n0wall on

> that network segment.  Please advise.

M. Scott Danton

Network Administrator

City of Gallatin

(615) 452-5400 ext 368

* office:  (615) 452-5400 ext. 368

* e-mail:  scott dot danton at gallatin dash tn dot gov