[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brad Burleson" <bradb667 at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Accessing LAN from other subnets
 Date:  Fri, 7 Apr 2006 01:05:42 -0700
Chris-

Thanks, but in the end, it wasn't needed.  Not yet, anyways.  I'm not sure
what was wrong, but I stripped the network back down into pieces and rebuilt
and reconfigured everything and now it simply works.

So, the answer to my original, stupid question was that yes, it's that
simple to setup monowall.  Works great almost out of the box for me (esp. if
the rest of the network is properly configured ;-)).

Thanks to all,

Brad.