[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert Rich <rrich at gstisecurity dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] need help with retransmits and lost frames through m0n0 1.21
 Date:  Fri, 07 Apr 2006 09:53:58 -0400
FWIW it felt and sounded like a duplexing issue because it was a
duplexing issue.  I'm not sure how i missed it, because i went over both
interfaces, but i think i was focused on the DMZ side too much and not
the LAN side.

Status->Interfaces (as Chris suggested) showed it right away.

Getting full 100Mbps through it now (10MB file in <1 second), and it's a
566MHz celeron with four ethernet cards in it. :)

Thanks everybody!

m0n0 rocks!!!!!

Chris Buechler wrote:
> On 4/5/06, Robert Rich <rrich at gstisecurity dot com> wrote:
>
>> Both were at 100/Full...and no collisions on the interface from the switch (a common side-effect
of having a duplex mismatch).  Is there an easy way to see the interface settings on m0n0?