On 4/8/06, Mike Ansell <mike dot ansell at norrcom dot com> wrote:
> Sounds like your wds nodes are NAT masquerading
> What kind of WAP and wds hardware are you running. I had a similar problem
> with IkarusOS.
i'm pretty sure it didnt do any natting.
and these facts support my believe:
- all wireless clients can ping each other, and firewall can ping to
all clients, regardless which ap/repeater they connect to.
- all clients can ping to firewall
- all ip is in same network/subnet and retrieved by dhcp from firewall
- the firewall settings already disabled from all wireless ap/repeater gui
- windows network neighbourhood can see all computers, regardless
which ap/repeater they connect to.
all my wireless is linksys wrt54g flashed with ddwrt firmware.
... but that which cometh out of the mouth,
this defileth a man. Mat 15:11