[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] captive portal, radius, https logins?
 Date:  Sat, 8 Apr 2006 23:32:24 +0200
Ohh damn, I feel stupid.
In the Firefox preferences i must have hit the wrong exeption list button.
I 've added the CP to the exeption list of websites which are allowed to
install extensions or
themes instead of the allowed sites for popup's. :-)
(The button is right under the allowed sites button)
The popup is showing now.
I hope someone can answer my http certificate question too.

Regards Yves