[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gabe Gall" <gabegall at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Maybe stupid questions
 Date:  Sun, 9 Apr 2006 10:27:46 -0400
Here is how I have my DSL/m0n0 connection setup.

DSL <-> m0n0wall <-> Dlink Wireless Router <-> Rest of network: switches,
clients, VoIP, etc.

The m0n0wall handles the PPPoE end and then I have the Dlink wireless router
hooked up into the network using one of the four switch ports.  I do not use
the WAN port on the Dlink at all.

Hope this helps.

Gabe