[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lynn Grant" <lgrant at adamscon dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] generic-pc-1.22.img reboots on my pentium-133 system
 Date:  Fri, 07 Apr 2006 12:52:42 -0500
I'm not sure if this is the same problem...

I have been happily running the previous version from the CD/floppy
combination.  I decided to go with the CF card version for 1.22.  I
used physwrite.exec to write generic-pc-1.22.img to the CF card,
replaced the CD-Rom drive with it, changed the bios to boot from HDD-0
instead of CDROM, and rebooted.

FreeBSD comes up fine, then I get a fatal error message saying that
config.xml cannot be found.

BTW...my cpu is an AMD XP900, with 128 MB of storage.

Lynn Grant