[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Kemp <akemp at iquest dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  frequent PPPoE disconnects
 Date:  Sun, 9 Apr 2006 16:26:28 -0500
i posted a while back about my m0n0wall not reconnecting after losing
sync. after months of troublshooting i put a linksys box as my router
and it was stable for a month straight. i plug back into the m0n0wall
and less than 24 hours later my dsl had died. i rebooted the modem as
usual but it didnt come back, i rebooted m0n0wall and it came back.
same thing the last 4-5 times it has died this week. seems like
m0n0wall is not redialing my dsl when it dies. any ideas? i am running
1.21 and here is my status.php file: http://indystars.org/status