[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Kemp <akemp at iquest dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] frequent PPPoE disconnects
 Date:  Sun, 09 Apr 2006 19:01:20 -0400
i had rebooted and it came back up so yes, it was working at the time
this "snapshot" was taken. i will grab one the next time it dies and
update this post. i can still get into the web gui, if i manually tell
it to connect from the gui it tries but never works.

as far as the hardware being dodgy, it worked fine for quite some time
and noticed the problem when i moved into a new house. i have had the
telco out here at least a dozen times and they swear up and down that
nothing is wrong with "their side" and always want to blame it on
inside wiring, except i cut the old wiring and ran my own to a data
closet when i first moved in, plus double, triple, and quadrupple
checked it when this stuff started up.<br>

Andrew