[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "jan gestre" <m0n0wall dot list at gmail dot com>
 To:  "MonoWall-General List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  setting up wireless clients
 Date:  Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:21:43 +0800
guys,

i am planning on setting up wireless connections for our new laptops,
however i have no idea where to begin, the handbook don't have an example.
presently my monowall box has three(3) interface cards, WAN, LAN and DMZ,
what interface will the wireless clients connect? is it the LAN? or do i
need to purchase a wireless interface or a wireless router e.g. LinkSys
WRT54G? and e.g. call it my BLUE interface? how will i configure it? any
useful step by step guides you can point me to? what hardware do i need to
purchase in order for me to set these up?

TIA